If you have a PC with NVIDIA Graphics Card and you are seeing an error stating “Unable to connect to NVIDIA. Try again later” when you tried to use GeForce Experience to update your display driver then let us tell you that you are not alone.
Many users have reported this error and fortunately we have a few ways using which you can solve this error yourself. This error shows up like this…
So if you see any one of these then now you know what the error is. And as for how to fix it, I am now going to leave a step by step guide using which you can fix the error.
Methods to Solve Unable to Connect to NVIDIA
Method-1 By upgrading GeForce Experience:-
Check the version of your GeForce Experience. If it is well below or you can say older than 2.5.x.x then, upgrade it to the latest version.
To do so you can download the latest version from NVIDIA support website. After the completion of the download, install it so that you are using the latest version of GeForce Experience. Check if the error is present, if it is then follow the next method.
Relevant NVIDIA error: How to Fix NVIDIA Control Panel Not Opening Error
Method-2 By disabling NVIDIA Services:-
If NVIDIA Network Service is stuck in the Starting status then it can be the cause of the problem. As in this case you won’t be able to download anything using GeForce Experience.
So to solve it, follow the steps given below-
- Open Start Menu and search for Run and hit enter.
- Open the ‘run’ dialogue box and in it type ‘services.msc‘ and press enter.
- A list of services will be seen, in it find NVIDIA Network Service and check that the status of the service is starting.
- After that navigate to ‘C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation\NetService\‘ and delete NSManagedTasks.xml.
- After deleting it open Task Manager and click on the details tab.
- Select NVNetworkService.exe and end the task.
- In the end go back to Services Windows and right click on NVIDIA Network Service followed by starting it.
Method-3 Update Device Driver
The chances that the error is still present is low. But if it does then by updating the device drivers you can completely fix the error.
It is very easy to update your device drivers, if you do not know as to how you can do so then follow the instructions given below-
- Open the Start Menu and then search for Device Manager.
- In device manager check all the devices by right clicking on them and then selecting Update Drivers.
- Select Search automatically for updated driver software in order to update the drivers. Repeat the process for each and every device.
- After updating each and every driver of your devices restart your PC to check that if the problem persists.
Did This Article Help?
These methods should help you to resolve Unable to Connect to NVIDIA Google chrome error. If it did help then comment below so others can see the positive feedback, however, if it didn’t help then comment below so that we can help you.