If you have recently updated your computer to Windows 10 Anniversary Update and to your disappointment, now when you open the NVIDIA Control Panel then you see nothing but a pitch black blank screen then you must be thinking that why this is happening, right?
So lemme clear the air – It happened because your Windows Update thinks that your NVIDIA driver is updated but in reality it is not, so what you will have to do is to download the latest and most up to date drivers for your NVIDIA Graphic Card so fix this issue – as simple as that
How to Solve NVIDIA Control Panel Not Opening On Windows 10
Now if you do not know as to how that can be achieved then do not panic because we know that not everyone is very good with technology. Simply follow the given instructions in order to download the latest drivers.
Relevant Article: How to Solve nable to Connect to NVIDIA Error
How to Update Device Drivers for NVIDIA Graphic Card?
1. First of all, right click on the Start button in order to open the Start Menu.
2. Now type “Device Manager” in the search box in order to search it.
3. Now that you have clicked on the button, now double click on the Display Adapters in order to open it. Find and then double click to open the “NVIDIA Graphics Card.”
4. A new pop-up window will open, so find and open the Driver Tab on the Window, and click on the Update Driver button.
5. Now a new window will open, where you will be seeing two options, so now you select the Search automatically for updated driver software.
6. After that the installation will begin and when it will end you will be seeing a pop-up stating to restart your computer, so click “yes” in order to restart the computer and finish the updating of the driver.
Wrapping it Up – Do Leave a Comment If It Solved Your Problem!
Now the problem won’t persist and you will be able to use your computer just like before. We hope that this tutorial of how to fix NVIDIA Control Panel Not Opening issue have helped you.
If it did help you to fix the problem then let us know and other people through the comment. And, if the problem still remains also let us know in the comment section; we will be more than happy to help you out.